Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Working Life (1st week)

My new working life already gone one week,
but in my heart still have one question.
That is whether I have make a correct decision or not.

I'm really have no idea about my salary is acceptable???
This job is suitable for me???
But I have a clear answer which is this job do not have further going way for me.

So in one year or two years duration,
I will searching another work.

Undeniable, I have make a wrong decision.
But now everything can't reverse any more.
So just doing well for current work. 
Absorb anything I can,
then just searching another work.

Summarizing in this first week,
Boring, boring and boring.
But all the staffs is very nice and willing to teach new joiners.

At the same times,
I'm still incapable to hand off all task.
Still require to practice more and memorize all the steps.
As a employee, I need pay 100% attention and responsibilities to do all tasks given by manager.

Hope second week of my working all the best.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment