Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Final Exam

10 more days to go, 
my Y3S3 final exam will begin le.
I hope this was my last final exam is my degree level,
i don't want have another final exam in my degree level.

So i need put more effort for study.
Keep practice all the calculation exercise.
I know if i not put more effort, 
i will face another final exam in next semester.

In the world, not have any free lunch,
this the rules of life.
You want eat something, 
you must do something.
I want graduate,
I must put more effort in my revision.

I'm not genius as other people, 
so i need put more effort in calculation, 
memories all the theory in order to finish this final exam.

I must told myself, keep going,keep going.
Don't give up or be lazy.

~I WANT GRADUATE, MUST GRADUATE IN THIS AUGUST~
I CAN DO IT. GO GO GOOOOOOOO 

2 comments:

Shin Tien said...

you can do it gogogo!!! FIGHTING!!!

小王子 said...

haha...thx...u add oil too o.gambateh.

Post a Comment